What's your warranty policy for orders placed with the Creative Store?
Our warranty policy commences from the order date and most products have a limited warranty period of 12 months. Please refer to the information provided in the product packaging for the exact warranty period applicable for your specific product.
For more technical support or troubleshooting information, visit our Creative Worldwide Support site.
- For purchases placed on the Creative Store, we require the order number and the email address that was used to place the order in for us to retrieve your order details.
- For products that were purchased offline, a proof of purchase (invoice, receipt or equivalent) must be presented to our Technical Support Advisors for verification of warranty coverage.
What's your return policy for orders placed with the Creative Store?
We're committed to providing customers with products and services of the highest quality.
Orders placed with the Creative Store are not eligible for returns pertaining to a change of mind. If you find that there's a problem with your order (wrong or missing products), please contact us within 30 days of your order for a replacement.
Cancellation or returning of orders that have been processed or shipped may be approved on a case by case basis, based on our sole discretion. Authorised returns will incur a charge of USD $15 (or 5% of the order total, whichever that is higher)
We are also unable to provide refunds for products purchased from our retailers. Please contact them directly to enquire on your refund options.
How do I return my defective product to you?
You are advised to take a look at our existing troubleshooting guides to determine if the problem can be resolved without requiring a return.
All return requests will require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning the product. Returning a product without an RMA number may result in us not being able to identify your returned products, or may result in a longer processing lead time.
Follow the steps below to start the return process and get the RMA number:
- Return of a defective product:
- Sign into your account and submit a request to contact our advisors. The technical team will contact you and discuss the problem solving steps to determine if the product has a malfunction. After that, you'll be able to select the option of a product replacement.
- If you do not have an account with us, please contact us for assistance. We will need your order number and e-mail address used to submit it.
After contacting us, our Customer Service Team will guide you through the return process. While returning your product, please also take note of the following:
- We are not responsible for damage to products during transport. Pack the product in the appropriate packaging to prevent damage.
- The RMA number must be clearly displayed on the outside of the package.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. We strongly recommend sending a package with confirmation of posting, registered delivery or courier with appropriate insurance of the shipment corresponding to the value of the goods.
- Please note that the postage fees for the returns of non-defective products are not refundable.
- Please ensure that your returned item is shipped within 30 days of requesting for a return.
Have you received my returned items?
You can check the return progress by raising an enquiry with us. We will require your RMA number and email address in order to look up your RMA status.
Can I get a refund for my return postage?